It is true that without a toned inner thigh you will never be able to wear the sexy swimwear you have been dreaming to wear for a long time. Inner thigh fat grows in the same way that fat accumulates in other parts of your body, but thighs require more effort to obtain toning.
Sometimes, the upper body may not be greasy or bulky, but it has been shown that women tend to grow a heavy lower body. It’s quite natural for women to tend to grow with bigger butts and heavy thighs, you’re not alone there.
How to lose inner thigh fat without gaining muscle?
1- WIDE PILE SQUAT
– Divide your legs slightly more than your shoulders while keeping your toes facing outward
– During a squat workout, you should keep your back slanting slightly forward
– Your bottom should stand out as if you were sitting in a chair
– Now hold the dumbbell or bell in front of you and press that
– Pause a little while you are awake before getting up
– Do exercises that keep your posture slowly
Open next page to continue reading